Going out west. That's fine. Everything's always fine. Even in the war, my best friend, Rhodes McDonald, had his head blown off by a cannon ball, and that's fine, too, because what happens happens.

I'm going out west because I like adventure. I mean, it's fine. Hunting, getting into skirmishes with wild injuns, attacks by wild boars, that's all fine. Etc. etc.

Yesterday I was walking down the main street and this fellow gave me a weird look and I said "is something wrong?" and he just kept walking. The whole day I was wondering why he gave me a weird look, was it my boots? They are kind of old. I couldn't understand but then I finally just realized, it doesn't matter, it's fine.

By the way, my friend, Rhodes McDonald, didn't have his head blown off by a cannonball. No. A Mexican soldier named Enrique Iglesias betrayed and murdered him. I will get my revenge, in this life or the next. It will be fine.

-Zed

No comments:

Post a Comment